On Mon, Nov 16, 2015 at 10:38:07PM -0600, Chris Boylan wrote:

> I think I'd like to key off the from information and block anything, for
> example, that self-identifies as being from a sender in .xyz domain.

The ".xyz" domain is a real TLD, for a generic example use ".example"
or "example.com", ...

> Would appreciate being pointed in the right direction as I'm just drawing a
> blank.

    http://www.postfix.org/SMTPD_ACCESS_README.html#lists
    http://www.postfix.org/access.5.html
    http://www.postfix.org/BUILTIN_FILTER_README.html

Envelope senders are blocked with:

    http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#check_sender_access

Header senders can be blocked with header_checks(5), but this does
not always give good results, because regular expressions in headers
don't really parse the header particularly well and are difficult
to craft.  I don't recommend header_checks(5) for blocking by header
sender address.

If you can find a "Sieve" milter, it will make it much
easier to construct rules on header addresses.

--
        Viktor.