On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 10:08:47AM -0500, Bill Cole wrote:

> >I never investigated if there production users of xyz.
>
> There are absolutely positively multiple production users of .xyz domains.
> All evidence I have of this is blatant unequivocal spam and SMTP behaviors
> that correlate perfectly to conscious, intentional spamming.

Well, Google's new holding company is supposed to be abc.xyz, but I
don't know when or whether they'll be using that for email.

The TLD is very new, and spammers are often "early adopters" of
new TLDs.  But there are also some legitimate users.  One small
example:

    https://frida.xyz/

There'll most likely be more legitimate domains using ".xyz" in
the not too distant future.

--
        Viktor.