I have 1000's of messages in my active queue destined for a single host.
This is noticeably slowing down the delivery of messages to other
destinations/users.

I have created a custom smtp transport for the host responsible for all the
messages in my queue. I have then tweaked the following for the custom
transport

(dc is the name of the custom transport in master.cf)

dc_destination_recipient_limit = 100
dc_destination_concurrency_limit = 100

Obviously this will flood my destination server (I manage this destination)
with messages, exactly what I want.

However the only way I can currently get the messages out my active queue
fast enough is with the following HACK via CRON (makes me sad)

postsuper -r ALL; postifx flush.

How can I tweak Postfix to essentially do what I have CRONed?

Thanks in advance.