Unfortunately there are many MTAs/MUAs that send to my host, which then
sends to the custom smtp transport destination. Building a hash map for all
potential hosts would be problematic.

I need to allow as many messages as possible IN, and then relay those
messages as fast as possible to my custom smtp transport destination.

There must be a way to requeue messages in my active queue faster.

Thanks in advance.