On Feb 29, 2016, at 11:15 PM, Patrick Ben Koetter <p...@sys4.de> wrote:
> * @lbutlr <krem...@kreme.com>:
>> On Sun Feb 28 2016 19:56:48 Ruben Safir      <ru...@mrbrklyn.com> said:
>>>
>>> Maybe I'm just in a bad mood, but my view of mailmans software
>>> archetecture, at this point, is very low.  He tries very hard to help
>>> people and to work on it, but I think it is broken at the core.
>>
>> I am not currently hosting any mailing lists, but I have used mailman for
>> many years in the past, and I find this statement is not indicative of the
>> software I ran.
>
> At python.org we currently run ~300 hundred mailing lists without any issues
> at all. We've been running them for about 10 years without any problems.

Yep, sounds about right to me.

The only problems I ever had with mailman were self-inflicted. And Mark has the
patience of a saint when dealing with people with self-inflicted problems.

--
Han : Not a bad bit of rescuing, huh? You know, sometimes I amaze even
myself. Leia: That doesn't sound too hard.