Thank you all for the feedback.

Unfortunately, it seems that GhettoForge is currently (14 March) down (it shows some errors with a backtrace), while repo.mailserver.guru does not appear to include source rpms (SRPMs). If I am missing something, please point me to the right direction.

It is important to us to be able to have SRPMs, because we are modifying SPEC files to compile with LDAP support against LTB packages (http://ltb-project.org/wiki/download#openldap).

I have also found http://repos.oostergo.net/7/ packages which I have not tried yet. I have tried oostergo's RHEL 5 Postfix 3 sRPMs, but I have not had good results trying to change compilation options in the spec file to fit our build needs. (Yet, I cannot pretend I am the best of builders around. If I continue with these sRPMs, I might have to contact the author for some assistance.)

So, the issue still remains open to me.

All the best,
Nick