On 16/03/16 03:16, Nikolaos Milas wrote:
> A final query: S.J. Mudd's SRPMs included an SPF option. Is this option
> still valid/meaningful/useful in latest postfix versions?

Missed the above question before.

Postfix does not have any built-in support for SPF.  A quick look at
Mudd's RPM shows that it's a patched-in feature and is marked as
experimental.  I will not be supporting that patch mainly because SPF
support can be added to postfix in many other ways (policy daemon,
milter, content filter, etc), but also because I keep the patches in my
RPMs to a minimum and try to have a "mostly pure" build of postfix.  You
are welcome to look at my spec file and see what patches are added, just
about all of them originated from Fedora, were passed to Red Hat, and
are kept for compatibility and upgrade-ability from the stock Red Hat
and CentOS RPMs.

Peter