deoren:
> What I'm currently trying to get working is a service entry in master.cf
> that has its own header checks conf file. This service would only be
> used for specific sender addresses in order to limit the header removal
> to just those email notifications generated by Google Calendar.

Postfix can't do this on the receiving end, but you can do it on the
delivering end.

Postfix can do it with an external content filter.

Postfix can do it with header_checks in the SMTP/LMTP client.  You
can use transport_maps to direct a specific recipient to a specific
smtp (or lmtp) client instance in master.cf with its own
smtp_header_checks (or lmtp_header_checks) in master.cf.