On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 01:15:59AM -0500, deoren wrote:

> # sender_dependent_default_transport_maps.conf
> #
> # This entry is matching against gmail.com because Google Calendar
> # delivers notifications to your associated Gmail account. To
> # receive them on your outside email account you have to configure
> # Gmail to forward email. When it does, the Calendar notification
> # appears to end up with an envelope sender address of your
> # Gmail account. For testing purposes, I am attempting to just
> # match on ALL Gmail accounts.
> @gmail.com             autosieve

I would not expect the messages generated by Sieve to be sent from
"gmail.com".  These auto-generated messages are created on your
machine, and should be sent by some user on your machine (envelope
sender, not rfc822 "From:" header).  Figure out which user sends
Sieve-generated mail.

> autosieve      unix  -       -       -       -       -       smtp
>   -o syslog_name=postfix/autosieve
>   -o smtp_header_checks=$autosieve_header_checks

This is chrooted, which is OK if that works for you, but can be
a source of some problems (though not related to this thread).

--
        Viktor.