On 2016-08-25 16:59, Glenn English wrote:
> Why do I get mail to names like dcpczy3foku+gcyvikdnlcei?

Spammers. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It serves both to verify operations of your server
(to mark it as possible target for slightly less morose attempts), and
might end up in catchall mailboxes on some systems.

> They're not a lot of them, but they show up every few days, and I can't think
> why anybody'd do this. At first I thought somebody was trying to access their
> bot, but Postfix rejects them after a quick look at /etc/passwd...

Sven Schwedas, Systemadministrator
Mail/XMPP sven.schwe...@tao.at | Skype sven.schwedas
TAO Digital | Lendplatz 45 | A8020 Graz
https://www.tao-digital.at | Tel +43 680 301 7167