On 6/16/20 9:49 PM, Scott Kitterman wrote:
On Tuesday, June 16, 2020 11:36:27 PM EDT Gary Aitken wrote:
It is using default mail port, 25; I need port 465 or 587 because
it's my understanding google blocks everything on port 25. During
the setup, I was not (I don't think) given the option of
specifying smtps or the port.

There's no preconfigured option for that setup.  The satellite system
option does relay on port 25.  If you want Postfix to do submission,
you need to set that up manually.

ok, I'm willing, but I haven't the faintest idea what setting it up manually
means.  I presume some settings in main.cf, but postconf -d shows 979 things
to choose from.  suggestions?

Thanks,

Gary