I'm really thankful for all information and help.Excuse me, I have some
questions and I'm thankful if anyone answer to them by number:1- Each domain
can have a MX record?2- If a company need multi MX record then it must have
multi DNS server too?3- Other methods like forwarding need MX record too?
Thank you.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Oct 13, 2020 at 10:12 PM, @lbutlr<krem...@kreme.com> wrote:   On 13
Oct 2020, at 12:03, Fred Morris <m3...@m3047.net> wrote:
> Notwithstanding, any "fully qualified domain name" (FQDN) can have email sent
> to it; typically only the FQDN immediately below the zone cut, and also the
> subject of SOA and NS records, has MX records.

Pretty sure it is prefect fine to have different MX records for subdomains.

example.com    MX    10    mail.example.com.
foo        MX    10    mail.sub1.example.com.
Bar        MX    10    mail.sub2.example.com.

Universities used to often have different MX servers for different
departments/machines, though now it seems they are using external services for
MX (maybe lucky, I checked five and all were using google or outlook for MX).

--
"Are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
"I think so, Brain, but Tuesday Weld isn't a complete sentence."