>1- Each domain can have a MX record?
If you want to receive email for this domain then yes, you should have an
MX record for it. Without it  "A" record will be used, but it is better to
have MX.

>2- If a company need multi MX record then it must have multi DNS server
too?
You can have multiple MX records with different priorities. Sender's MTA
will try first one first.
Number of DNS servers doesn't affect the number of MX records: in most
cases all public servers must have the same records.

>3- Other methods like forwarding need MX record too?
No, if you only want to send email, you are not required to have an MX
record. Some MTAs may decline messages from domains without of MX, but most
of them accept such mails.
But if you have no MX, then you can't get replies and non delivery reports.

There are some books about Postfix: "The book of Postfix", "Postfix: The
Definitive Guide". It may be a good idea to read some of them: they cover
how postfix works with DNS and MX.