Hello,

my email was flagged as spam by Microsoft.

I have the received email, together with all the headers that Microsoft
added. Specifically the item: X-Microsoft-Antispam-Message-Info:

I have found a tool on github, which attempts to decode this convoluted
item (https://github.com/mgeeky/decode-spam-headers)

And one of the decoded lines says:

(58800400005) - (GUESSING) Somehow related to First Hop server
reputation, it's reverse-PTR resolution or domain impersonation

I am using header rewrite to hide my own IP address, and use localhost
[127.0.0.1] instead. So that the first hop looks like this:

(Postfix) with ESMTPSA id 7E011B0
        for <a...@bbb.com>; Wed,  9 Aug 2023 07:04:42 +0200 (CEST)

is this considered bad practice?
Or why am I being penalized for this?

All I am trying to achieve is not to disclose from where I am sending my
emails

thanks,