> Startup script....don't see that in the help....don't see any 
> special list
> for that.  What is that?  But to answer your question, not 
> really.  Just
> trying out different parts of PP.  I've been using it mainly as an
> application launcher until now. 

Aah, gotcha =) See ppro setup | Scheduler tab | New button | Startup toggle
at the top of the screen.

You can either run a script (commands) in this items box, or you can put
commands into a commandlist, and run the commandlist (that's what I do, have
a "Ppro: Startup" commandlist). Everything in that commandlist is run when
powerpro starts. Easy to add, manage multiple items and disable items when
they're just listed in a commandlist.

Let me know if you need any other help

> I'm not.  Windows doesn't usually crash, so the two are 
> effectively the
> same.  The point of this script is to close some windows that 
> start when
> Windows boots.  

Makes it easier =)

> I was mainly using this as a starting point, and then I want
> see how to specify a certain window from a certain application.

Not sure I understand what you mean here.

> >You can use in your startup script
> >*Timer set f 0 0 1
> 
> I ended up putting this one into the stop event's extra 
> command box after my
> last email.  I'm a little surprised that I had to do that.

You don't, unless you want to set the timer to 1 minute again at any
time...which is what you're wanting to do in your situation.

Feel free to contact me via IM, if you're wanting to get fancier.

David Troesch
ICQ# 2333123
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo: datconsulting
AIM: silversword



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to