>I don't personally use AIM but I strongly believe that there's some
sort of option or command line parameter to AIM that will do this for
you.

There may be, but I couldn't find it.  And besides, I really wanted an
excuse to try out PP, albeit in a limited fashion.


>OK your way out of PowerPro Configuration and test by closing down AIM
if it's already running, and then starting AIM. If you have followed
the above steps precisely and you have the correct way of identifying
AIM's window, then the window should disappear within a very brief
time of it appearing.

I did.  Then I realized that I didn't want an immediate closure, I really
wanted a pause so I could scan the list, and then a close.  So I put in a
*wait command, and then the *window close into the extra command box, and
viola, I have what I wanted.

Thanks!
Paul 


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to