>> I was mainly using this as a starting point, and then I want
>> see how to specify a certain window from a certain application.

>Not sure I understand what you mean here.

 

I have AIM on my machine.  After I log in, it pops up the window that lists
my buddies and who's on line and so on.  I don't like to see that so I close
it every time.  I thought it might be a good place to get my feet wet by
having PP close that.  Hence the timer.  My next attempt is to see if I can
use the =exename ability to do that w/o the timer.  Since I don't want the
login window to be closed, just the other one, my guess is that I'll have to
script something, or have some event when the login window closes look for
and close the buddy list window or something.

 

Start simple, build to complex, I always say.  Now I know how to close a
window, the next is the get close to the actual event of the window opening.

 

>Feel free to contact me via IM, if you're wanting to get fancier.



Thanks.  I'll keep that in mind, but I try not to bother people
unnecessarily.  This isn't a very complex operation, so I'm hoping to figure
most of it out myself.  The initial question here was because I was
surprised at how the Timers worked.  I program for a living.  If I can't
figure some of this out myself, shame on me!

 

BTW, you must use some IM application that combines all the below.  That's
just too many to log into all the time!

 

>David Troesch
>ICQ# 2333123
>MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Yahoo: datconsulting
>AIM: silversword
 



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to