--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Gardner, Paul G." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
wrote:
> I'm having a slight problem with a timer that I want to start when 
PowerPro
> starts.  
> 
>  
If I understand the documentation correctly it should be like the 
following. But in an case you can use the reset tab to write your 
commands for the timer - it is executed when the reset will occur. 

But from the documentation:

For timers which count down, whenever the timer reaches zero, any 
associated reset command is executed.  If any of the Reset Hour,  
Minute, or Second is greater than zero, the timer is reset to that 
value.  Otherwise, the timer is stopped. 

>>> The last thing is what you want?



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to