I need help.  I will try to explain as clear as I could think, but it is
a bit complicated.

I have been having problem with 4 beta test community list when others
report bugs with image embedded.  When there is a glob icon, I click it
and I can view them, but many posts, even from the same reporter,
sometimes doesn't give PM the globe icon.  Not only that, when I see no
globe icon, I see two HTML attachments besides the image file(s).  One
of the HTML file is totally empty.  The other is the message body but
has no image tag so I still can't view the embedded image(s).  I can see
the image files as attached but when 20 of them with no file name
consistency you can't tell which one goes under which sentence.

I opened my AppleMail but for the life of me I can't figure out what is
causing this inconsistency between HTML message and bogus attachments.
If I saw HTML option in AppleMail, I could ask the poster to enable
HTML, but there is no such option, and RichText option isn't embedding
the image when I sent a message to myself.  It just creates attachment.
If I then format text, PM receives two HTML files as explained above.
But I can't for life of me send embedded image from AppleMail to my
other mail account received at PM.  In other word, I can't find what to
ask them.

I am the only one having this problem among the beta community, and they
are trying to force me to use AppleMail like the rest of the team.

Help!!

--

- Hiro

[PROTECTED]