Max Gossell wrote:

>In the sample text below, each line except the first one starts with a "

>" (square). Is this a text encoding thing? I can't get rid of it no
>matter what text encoding I try.

It's an incorrectly encoded line feed (probably encoded in quote
printable, that's why PM does not remove it as it normally does).
I'll try to fix that in the final 5.0.

Jérôme - PowerMail Engineering

   "PowerMail's Foxtrot search is still VERY fast and quite useable.
    I have close to 30,000 messages stored in my PowerMail message
    database - going back to 1995 or so - and PowerMail is still fast
    and responsive. Searching through the bodies of ALL of these messages
    for a keyword takes about 1 SECOND which is pretty incredible!"
  PowerMail user comment on www.versiontracker.com

         Download a demo version from www.ctmdev.com