>Is that a fly? What has a fly got to do
>with spam? And "Mark as Good" doesn't follow the theme (or vis versa).
>I'm not sure "Reply", "Forward" or "Redirect" are clear either. I'll
>probably turn off the icons - just like I did in PM 4.

Allow me to disagree with these observations.  Frankly, I found the fly
to be obvious and intuitive.  I mean, what are flies attracted to the
most, right?

I've already commented on the arrows.  I'll agree that the difference
between forward and redirect is not obvious.  That's best done with a
tail of some kind on the arrows.  Forward could be a straight arrow
pointed right, while the redirect arrow could look like a ricochet
bouncing off the letter icon.

---

Scott T. Hards
President