Gerald F. Carroll wrote on Thu 22 Apr 2004 at 16:59 -0500

>The HAND on mine works no matter where i grab the border with it.

Yes it does. My point was that it shouldn't be a hand at all but a double
headed arrow. And that the wee arrow thing is annoying as it keeps
catching my eye especially when reading a message.

>The icons will take remembering again, i only wish they were a little
>darker. They seem sort of washed out.

That's a fair point. I have mine set to "small" size with text so I don't
have to keep wondering about the fly ;) None of the folder graphics have
changed though. The "In Tray" and "Out Tray" now look odd and dated.

--
david.gordon