On 30/03/2004 at 10:05 AM I saw PowerMail Engineering type:

>Marcus Jarrett wrote:
>
>>Here's a simple script that deletes the message, which has the effect of
>>moving the attachment to the trash. You can run it (after you save it a
>>compiled script in the Scripts Folder in the PowerMail User Folder using
>>this filter criterion:
>>
>><Other Field> Content-Type <Contains> multipart/mixed
>
>I think that deleting a message in a script called during a filter does
>not work. Move the message to the trash instead.
>

>Jérôme - PowerMail Engineering

I'm not good at AppleScript, but I've used a simple AppleScript to delete
messages immediately within a script in the past. Something like:

                                        tell application "PowerMail"
        set theMessages to current message
        repeat with msg in theMessages
                                                      delete msg
        end repeat
                  end tell

This worked well for me. This is an extreme solution as it does
completely remove the message. I did end up commenting it out for awhile
because I wanted to be able to pull a message back from the trash instead
of deleting it for awhile, but now it is happily deleting messages for me.

Kename

--
The woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those who
sang the best.