On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 14:33:38 +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>You would use the "Other Field..." option to define your filter criterion.

Hi Jan,

I try but not so the hit :( Because I see I allways must copy it and
paste it into the filter.

I also looked into entourage (example) and see that they have a special
ruleset for Mailing list called "Malinglist rules".

Into Gyazmail the field in the rule manager exist. Also for thunderbird
you can get a mailing list plugin to make rules using the list-id.

But think also must work without that field for now till the developer
have change it.

How normally they will be informed about missing things? Means how can a
user make a suggestion?

Thnx for your answer.

--
Greetings