On 8/26/10 2:57 AM, "Rene Merz"   wrote:

> Well, unteachable people should stop whine about home-made problems ...

I'm not sure if that was directed at me, but if it was, it was really a very
unnecessary ad hominem. As I pointed out in my other email, storage online
is a concern, under my master account I have clients who abuse the storage
limits, so even a few gigs of email left on the server is a big problem when
you have multiple clients underneath a master account.

I'm looking at Eudora now, which I thought was EOL but it is now gone OSE
and the thing is BLISTERINGLY, BLINDINGLY FAST, both in connections, display
and search. It makes PM and Entourage look antique.

Jeff
Jefferis Peterson, Pres.
Web Design and Marketing
http://www.PetersonSales.com