Jefferis Peterson said:

>What I found was that it was not deleting some mail, but appears to be
>deleting some mail I do not want it to when I move the mail from the Inbox
>to a folder on my computer.

What do you mean "move the mail from the Inbox to a folder on my
computer"? You lost messages when copying already downloaded messages to
another folder? Or do you mean you copied them via IMAP?

I do not trust PowerMail with deleting messages via POP. I just let the
server deal with them.

But POP is tired. IMAP is way hotter. What kind of people these days
want *only* download messages to one location? Leaving messages on the
server is the norm as far as I can see.

One other big major drawback with PowerMail is physical folders.
Physical folders are tired. Virtual folders are wired. We should have
had them in version 5 already. Really.

The only reason I stay with PM is I don't have time to familiarize
myself with another client and most other clients interface details suck
to some extent. But PM is aging and is in need of rejuvenation.

MB

Technoids:
PM 6.0.5 build 4621 sv | OS X 10.5.8 | PowerMac G5 Dual 2.0 | 4GB / 1.5TB/MB