On 8/25/10 11:39 AM, "Rene Merz"   wrote:

> How?
> Once you work with PM, the other time with Entourage?
> Sounds crazy ...
>
> You cannot work with two different mail programs. Of course you can, but
> problems are preprogrammed.

Come on it isn't that complex.  I have a laptop. On the laptop when I am
away, I check POP  email on my site. I sort the mail as it comes in. I'm
testing PM as a replacement for Entourage.
When I get home, I fire up my desktop and run Entourage. All the email not
manually deleted in PM on the laptop SHOULD remain on the server for
download in Entourage.
What I found is that some of the messages that should have been left on the
server were gone.

Jeff
Jefferis Peterson, Pres.
Web Design and Marketing