Jefferis Peterson told:

>What I'm finding is that some of the messages moved, not deleted, but moved
>to the folder are NOT appearing or being downloaded when I fire up say
>Entourage on my desktop. They just disappear from the server.

It's not very likely that this disappearance have anything to do with
the fact that these messages are getting moved in PM once they have been
downloaded.
The only mechanism I can think of would be if PM inadvertently deleted
some of those messages in the moving process.  This, while being
possible, doesn't feel likely or reasonable to be the case here.
/MB