On 12/1/2014 11:24 AM, mbsoftwaresoluti...@mbsoftwaresolutions.com wrote:
Join.me is no longer free. What would you recommend for support clients remotely (where you remote into their machine)?

tia,
--Mike
I have been very happy with Mikogo. Used to be Beam Your Screen. I use it for demos, customer support & training, and file transfer. ~$300 one time charge but easy use and file transfers both ways work great. I can pay a little more to have up to 10 people on there at the same time.

-- Jeff Jeff Johnson j...@san-dc.com SanDC, Inc. (623) 582-0323 SMS (602) 717-5476 Fax 623-869-0675 www.san-dc.com www.cremationtracker.com www.agentrelationshipmanager.com