From: ProfoxTech [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Sytze de
Boer
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2014 3:31 PM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: Re: [NF] Supporting remote clients

Teamviewer will monitor how often you use the free version, and suddenly deny
access.
They keep updating their system and if your client has a different version to
yours, it will not allow access.
And the professional version is pricy.
I have used it to assist clients in different parts of the world.

Dave Crozier recently mentioned Splashtop.
It has a certain number of limitations and I found the only real good point was
the price.

I would have to say that you "get what you paid for" and Teamviewer is
unbeatable.
They also have a small host (V 7) which I distribute with my software Then,
when they call for help, I check if they have Teamviewer installed.
If so, I kill it
Then my system calls this small host and I'm in !