TeamViewer costs about twice that now...$1449 for the unlimited number of licensed workstations: http://www.teamviewer.com/en/licensing/index.aspx

On 2014-12-03 14:59, Dennis Schuette wrote:
I use Teamviewer.  The original purchase was a little steep, about
$750, then it averages about $450/year in upgrades to stay current.
However it gives me lots of ways to use it, including:
-unlimited client connections
-easy client installation with a custom invitation.  I send an email
with an install link.
-unattended access, if desired.  I use this for my internal severs,
home computers, mother's computer, etc.
-connection tracking with reports useful for billing
-presentation with LOTS of options
-ability to remote control from any internet connected device,
including: any computer, my iPad (3G and wireless), my Samsung S5
phone, etc.
-LOTS of setup options
-VPN support and even has its own VPN
-Chat
-File Transfer
-support to Copy from my local computer and Paste in remote computer
-remote or local printing
-session recording
-etc, etc, etc.

They have new modules (I don't have a need for at this time) to
remotely control iPad's, iPhone's, Android phones, etc.

I've used many of the remote control packages others have discussed in
this thread.  VNC is my second favorite, although a distant 2nd behind
Teamviewer.