> > Is that comment coming from a php flip boy?

> That's a new title. I've been called worse.

> Microsoft set Windows development back ten years with DotNet. I had to
> do something while I was waiting for the dust to clear. I've been
> having a blast. I like Python more than PHP, but PHP is paying the
> bills right now.

Please, Ted-- tell us what Windows development SHOULD be right now.
How did Dotnet set it 'back'?

Have you looked at .NET? For once, access to core libraries are
somewhat standardized versus the mish-mash of win32 API's that we have
dealt with for years.

Please, tell me where the setback is and where we SHOULD be going
today(in 'Windows development' as you put it)?

--
Derek