From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Virgil Bierschwale
Sent: 16 July 2008 04:27
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Where have you gone, Visual FoxPro?

I'll second that..
Been learning asp.net and vb.net off an on since january.
You can download 4 video tutorials from asp.net that will teach you all of
the basic concepts for asp.net and have you productive in a week..
I'm not much on frameworks, but it sure allows for rapid development once
you understand the quirks...