Wisdom comes with age too.  I remember as a kid wondering why God would allow a
dirty, crooked bastard to live in opulance while honest people barely struggled
to get by.

Now I know that wealth isn't measured in monetary value alone.  Friends,
Family, spiritual health, physical health and emotional health are infinitely
more valuable.

1/20/2013 Eviction Notice

http://www.cafepress.com/rightwingmike/6169336