From: "Geoff Flight" <data...@adam.com.au>
To: "'ProFox Email List'" <profox@leafe.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2009 2:03 AM
Subject: RE: [OT] Chaves warms to Obama after character reference from
Castro

The very nature of a miracle is that it is not repeatable therefore making
it impossible to be determinate about it. To use a real-life personal
experience, my youngest daughter was born with spina bifida - a hole in the
spine near the base. Doctors told her she would not walk or be continent -
hardly what you wish to hears at a birth. We prayed. 3 days later the hole
in her spine closed over. No damage, no effect  - total healing. There is NO
clinical expectation of that. It simply does not happen. Even the doctors
described it as a miracle. Another daughter had a problem in her jaw
(complex) and was causing major problems. Once again prayer resulted in the
following result: all the symptoms went away and the doctor re-xrayed her
and declared that she had LITERALLY a new jaw - different from the one
before. How does this happen in the natural world? It simply doesn't. But
prayer to the God some of you refuse to believe in did.

Is it proof positive of the existence of God? Nope. But it is more than a
little evidence to suggest His existence.