Thanks Raul,

I am currently working on the boxing display and you are right, it does present
some different challenges. My plan is to have the script on the wiki for
general amusement later this afternoon. I have put this together as a way to
see the results of the language in a way that I found more useful and it
involves a mix of html, css and J, so as far as coding I think of myself as a
hobbyist rather than a pro.

It should not be hard to change the size of the empty spots and I think that is
a really good idea. The nice thing about CSS is that you can change appearance
across classes, although the complexity can avalanche when you start to decide
how classes will display based on the context of other classes.

Anyway, I will post when I have the script up on the jwiki.

Cheers, bob