On Wed, 2011-06-29 at 20:54 -0400, drew wrote:
> arrch - ok- let me check and be sure that the files on the lo-portal
> server are still identical to the libreoffice-na.us server - if so, the
> lo-portal server can handle the wget command - have used it before.
>
> BRB

*$&^ - that means nope - I blew all that away, the only copy I have
other then on the libreoffice-na.us server is on my local drives and you
can't hit them.

Ah - I know another way - will do so in a direct email now...

@Tim I'm going to allow Friedrich to login to the libreoffice-na.us site
using my FTP credentials...

//drew