On 06/30/2011 12:21 PM, drew wrote:
Hi Tim,

On Thu, 2011-06-30 at 11:42 -0400, Webmaster for Lungstrom.com wrote:
On 06/30/2011 10:02 AM, drew wrote:
On Thu, 2011-06-30 at 09:29 -0400, Webmaster for Lungstrom.com wrote:
I have been real sick since Friday, so I just started reading some of
the emails.

Here is the directory files as I have it now on my computer.  All the
dictionary files have .dic dates included in their file names.
You will also have to do a copy/paste from the updated dictionary list
on the extensions.html file.  That has all the dictionaries linked with
their dates.
http://libreoffice-na.us/add-on-dictionaries-large-list.zip

I did not remove the old, non-dated, versions of these dictionary files
from the web site server yet.
@Tim - lest I forget to say this - You Rock!

The reason I have so many files on the server was the fact I never
removed the older files.

3.3.1, 3.3.2, and 3.3.3 install files are all on the server.
OK

<snip>

   I want to keep as many
of the versions as I can archived, for now, offline.  But having them
archived online might be a good thing for people as well, since I know
someone wanted them and I could not remember how to find the LO site's
archived section for older versions.
I doubt anyone would mind if you do so - but you should know also that
on the CMS server all these versions are also available, from 3.3.1 -
3.4.x, at the moment. They are not directly available to web clients but
are available for disc production purposes.

I did not know if there was a way to link to them last month[?] when the person wanted to have a copy of the previous version of LO. If you do not know where it is, or you cannot find the place on the "official" site where it is, then you need to have access to these files somewhere. Right now I do not know where to link to for Windows 3.3.1 install files. Do you? It is not easy to find it, but I had them archived on my hosting account server, so I linked to those files asked about off the non-CMS NA site.

<snip>
//drew