On 09:32 AM 19/09/2003, John A. Ross said:
Ian

On most of your comparison between DXP and 99SE you have fair points.

http://www.considered.com.au/DXP_vs_P99SE.htm for those who missed the
link in Ians post before.

Here is something that that others could do. Take my points as a starter, and even if you haven't used any of them or DXP, and assume the features work well to start with, and add a $ cost you be prepared to pay for them. Try and be fair and honest with yourself.

After doing so and posting their comments here, I would be happy to pass my comments on the particular features that you liked to say if they work well in DXP.

I think some of you are thinking I am supporting Altium in this. I try to be honest, analytical and pragmatic, maybe not always successfully.

Ian