Hi Andrew,

Thank you very much for your answers here.
I'm glad to have your explanations and opinion; I've read your answer
too in the subject
"What must Prototype JS do to become the library of choice?" (with the
link you provided) and I will tend to say that I'm ok with your
position (If I can say, not sure it is correct in english, sorry).
Even if I don't have to care about "market share", even if nobody will
never ask why I have used this or this library (I'm lucky compared to
some of the others participants) - I can deal with a "niche library"
as you say as I working in a "niche" too -,
I really needed this kind of clarifications.
I still have a last question, however, but I don't want "overload" the
topic here.
(nevertheless, I hope I could have your point of view for this one
too)

Best regards,
Vinc.