On Aug 25, 3:50 am, Victor <vkhomyac...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Andrew!
>
> Great to see that someone from developers still reading this list. You
> didn't cleared the situation about lighthouse bug tracker and code patches.
> Will someone somehow react to the bug messages, questions about code,
> proposed patches etc.? Or posting bugs/wishes/patches in bug
> tracker<https://prototype.lighthouseapp.com/projects/8886-prototype/tickets>is
>  just waste of time?

I can assure you that any ticket created in Lighthouse will be dealt
with. It might sit there for a few weeks while I'm working on other
things, but I promise it's not a waste of time.

If we release a version of Prototype without having dealt with a
ticket you created, please contact me and tell me about it. (By "dealt
with" I mean either resolving it, assigning it a milestone, or marking
it as invalid.)

Cheers,
Andrew