Yeah cool.

I think it will give me a good push to finish off more tests as we change
towards py3k.

The sprite module is missing tests for a lot of the older sprite
functionality.  So that's the major one of the .py files I think.  Our build
scripts, and tests are the other major .py files.

If we start back porting some of the pgreloaded py3k stuff, then I think we
can have a pygame 1.9 prerelease for py3k within 4 weeks time(in time for
the course).  Remember, it only took Marcus a few days to port pgreloaded.

cheers,