Right now, I'm working on what I can do to help sponsor PyKaraoke and
CDG Tools in one of the Fedora Core repositories. That means creating an
RPM and sponsoring the package. I'm working on both. That said, I'm not
exactly an expert on RPM packaging, but am willing to learn more.

I'm hoping myself to to that for SuSE (9.3, and probably some other
releases)...

Fabulous, music to my ears :-) As I was saying to Chris, I tend to only install software from my distro's package manager, so I've always felt packaging would help PyKaraoke reach a wider audience.

I'm planning to create packages for Debian/Ubuntu and Gentoo, because I have those installed here. Any help folk can give me for other distros would be much appreciated. It's probably worth waiting for me to get the first package done, as currently there is no install procedure for PyKaraoke at all. It's unzip anywhere and go. I guess I'll need to create an install script or something to put everything in the appropriate places. I'll let you both know when I've figured that stuff out.

Kelvin.