I'm actually keen to implement an internal MP3/OGG/WAV player anyway; we need that to be able to do pitch shifting and time munging, and then we get seeking (coding the CDG seeking part will be fun ;).

Yeah, I'm not decided on the best technique for seeking. I think we need to go back to the last Memory Preset command (like a clear screen), and internally decode all of the graphics commands up to the new seek time. We can speed this up by not blitting to the screen until the last command.

Then there's the Border Preset as well - this area isn't shown unless there's a scroll command which scrolls it in. If we don't go back to the last Border Preset, then there could be erroneous data in the border that gets scrolled in.

What do you think?

Kelvin.