I must sheepishly admit I run Ubuntu on my notebooks (and have two hardware platforms now available for testing -- x86 and amd64) so I should probably be doing something to help package this thing up, too :) Kelvin, consider me a guinea pig for packages (and for packaging the amd64 version, even assuming we *can* do that right now -- pygame-from-CVS won't make the Ubuntu maintainers happy ;)

Snap! I have x86 and AMD64 Ubuntu machines now. I've just moved my second machine from Gentoo - I've probably already saved two days of my life :-) I still have Gentoo on here though, so I'll be able to write and test an ebuild for it.

I think you're right about CVS and AMD64 - we'll need to wait for the next pygame release to make it into Ubuntu before we can get PyKaraoke into the AMD64 repository.

Kelvin.