I've read a few threads about the state of pylons on google app engine, and
that parts of it work and parts don't.  Doing a quick google on the subject
reveals a few tutorials that use appengine-monkey to accomplish setting up
the framework, however it appears as if that is no longer necessary.

I was wondering if there was an up to date howto on the subject of running a
pylons app on GAE?  Or if anyone has any experiences with the matter and
could shed some light?

Thanks
--
Brian O'Connor