Shucks! So much for trying to keep the developer out of the wind. But
he's a wrongdoer by PDB definitions anyway! So it would be best to
modify the behaviour concerning writing of TER records. Feel free to
file it as suggestion.

Gotta love polemics! -- Next time I'll manage, David. Next time... :p

Tsjerk

--
Tsjerk A. Wassenaar, Ph.D.

post-doctoral researcher
Molecular Dynamics Group
* Groningen Institute for Biomolecular Research and Biotechnology
* Zernike Institute for Advanced Materials
University of Groningen
The Netherlands