Hi,

On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 11:02:08AM +0100, Thomas Holder wrote:
> The pre-release version of PyMOL 1.6 has been pushed to the open
> source repository on SourceForge. Besides several minor fixes and
> improvements, this version should complete the transition to
> shader-based rendering for all on-screen drawing. For non-integrated
> chipsets this typically means higher quality and quicker rendering.

[...]

> As always, we welcome bug reports and positive feedback.

Works fine for me so far, I noticed one thing though: In Wizard -> Demo
-> Sculpting, the protein backbone mostly disappears if I rotate a bond,
I just see the angle and the spheres, while the backbone is almost
invisible.  This does not seem to happen if I rotate around a bond at
the outside of the protein.

In 1.5.0.1, the appearance does not change between dragging atoms and
rotating bonds which made it easier to rotate around bonds.

This is with a Lenovo T400 and internal Intel Graphics.

Michael