On Thu, Sep 20, 2018 at 4:37 PM Antoine Pitrou <anto...@python.org> wrote:

> Apparently it's this one:
> https://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-ideas/2018-September/053482.html

After reading the original email I, personally, am in support of the
WG & Brett's decision.

I also think that we need a neutral third-party to enforce CoC; it's
unfortunate that Brett is the one who has to be dragged though this.

> By the way, regardless of this single case, I would like people to think
> of the broader issue we're having.  It's more than a single contentious
> decision.

This is why we want to try Discourse for the upcoming governance
discussions.  We'll see if its tools to organize and moderate
discussions (and some would agree better UX) make a difference.

Yury

Yury