Regardless of the date of the final release, no one's Python2 install will
stop working, and people will still be able to download and install that
last release.

So I like the metaphor -- it's being "sunset" -- there will be a long dusk
...... a month or tow makes no difference to anyone's workflow.

-CHB

--

Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

Emergency Response Division
7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

chris.bar...@noaa.gov